Shipping and Delivery Policies
Mi Kuang currently ships to any street address within the Southern Region of Johor and Singapore. By having our own company transport fleet, delivery of goods will be handled by our professionally trained delivery team.
- Items will typically require a minimum of 7 up to 21 days to arrive to your desired item collection address, determined by whether it is a Made-To-Order (MTO) item or a Ready-Made one and stock availability too. Estimation of shipping duration for individual items can be found by scrolling down on any product pages under Shipping Info. Estimation of shipping duration is best done by taking the item with the longest Estimated Arrival and using that to calculate the shipping duration of your order. On occasions, Mi Kuang may ship your items to you separately due to the nature of the products. In these instances, you will NOT be charged any extra delivery fees.
- Our standard delivery timing for local address is Monday to Saturday, between 11am - 6pm excluding public holiday. For delivery to Singapore, delivery is available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (excluding public holiday) depending on logistic company's schedule . Estimated time frame will be given prior to delivery depending on your area and our shipping schedule. You may indicate your preferred delivery timing & date during check-out. For customer residing in condominium, please inform us of the time availability for us to schedule delivery accordingly. (Certain condominiums do not allow entrance of truck past specific hour)
- Please ensure the size of your loading lifts (ex. Condominium/Apartment) or doors can fit the furniture ordered. Delivery will only proceed if the delivery team deemed it is suitable to go ahead in a non-hazardous manner. In the event that delivery is deemed unfeasible (i.e. items prone to damage on narrow doorways, stairways, obstruction of passageways) and hazardous based on our assessment; we reserve the right to cancel the delivery without refund.
- In the event that your order cannot be delivered due to you not being contactable to schedule a delivery, your order will be held for a maximum of 30 Days from the date of first attempted failed delivery. If there is no response within the time period given, your order will be cancelled without refunds.
Shipping & Additional Charges
Mi Kuang offer FREE DELIVERY & ASSEMBLY service for our customers within the Southern Region of Johor and Singapore with minimum purchase as follows:
- For all of our delivery service, your delivery location must be accessible via elevator. If the delivery crew is unable to send furniture to your location via the elevator at the point of delivery and should delivery via staircase be deemed safe, additional charges will be MYR30 / SGD10 per floor and per item.
- On-site assembly of items delivered is complimentary. Please note that our complimentary assembly service does not include undertaking installation works that require permanent fixing on your home's physical structure such as wall drilling and mounting. Optional installation service can be arranged with us at additional cost depending on the size and complexity of items to be installed.
Delivery to Singapore
- Delivery and Installation : FREE with a minimum purchase of rm2000.
- Singapore 8% GST & RM200 Custom Levy / Documentation Fee to be borne by customers.
- GST 8% is calculated based on the total purchase amount, whereas the RM200 Custom Documentation Fee is a one-off charge paid to the forwarding agency.
Example : RM5000 (Total Amount) + RM400 (8% GST) + RM200 (Custom Documentation Fee) + RM0 (No Delivery Fee)
= Grand Total: RM 5600
- Disposal service is only applicable to local delivery and for item(s) that can be dismantled only (customer must confirm that the item(s) can be dismantled).
- Disposal Fee is charged depending on the size, type, and quantity of the disposal item(s). Customer(s) MUST inform our delivery team/retail team in advance if there are item(s) for disposal.
- Disposal can only be done during the same delivery trip.
- Disposal Fee must be made to Mi Kuang at least 3 days before the delivery/disposal date or on the delivery.
- Disposal Fee is capped at RM350 at one time/address.
Holding of Order
Mi Kuang is able to hold your order for a maximum of 60 Days from the date that your order is received and confirmed. Please make sure that you have your preferred delivery date clearly indicated during check-out should you wish to hold your order for more than 21 Days.
Return & Cancellation Policy
Custom Furniture: Mi Kuang does not accept cancellations on any custom ordered product after 24 hours of the order being placed/processed. Mi Kuang does not accept returns on any custom ordered product.
Non-Custom Furniture: Mi Kuang shall only accept cancellation for a refund of your payment if you decide to cancel your orders within 24 hours after your order has been confirmed and prior to shipment except for the transaction fees charged by the web/credit card company which is non refundable. Once your order has been shipped, you are not able to cancel your order. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
Clearance and Flash Sale items cannot be cancelled. Clearance and Flash Sale items are final sale and may not be returned. Quantities are limited and no price adjustments will be made on prior sales.
Payment Method & Processing
Option 1: Telegraphic Transfer / Online Transfer
You may choose to make payment by Online Transfer to our company's bank account. Our bank details can be found on the checkout page under Payment Method. Kindly provide us with the transaction slip and sales reference number if you choose to pay by transfer. Your order will be processed once the payment is received.
Mi-Kuang © 2023 | All rights reserved.
Last Updated: Apr 2020